Nominations Global Holstein Cow of the Year!
Holstein International organizes the Global Holstein Cow of the Year competion every year. With again a great line-up of potential winning cows. This election is for the most influential cows of the past year. In total 25 cows are entered for the competion from all over the globe with a huge influence for the breed. Last year the big title went to Miss OCD Robst Delicious VG-87-USA. You can vote through Holstein International.
Eurogenes-member with the nominations for Global Cow of the Year 2019:
DKR Babylone VG-85-FR 3yr. (PEDIGREE)
- The former #2 GTPI Chevrolet daughter WORLD WIDE!
- Multiple sons in AI like Bolt, Brisbane, Bangalore and Baltasar
- Maternal brother to Baylaboy (s. Kingboy) & Blacklist @ RSH
Holbra Sana VG-89-NL 4yr. (PEDIGREE)
- One of the highest Snowman dtrs in Europe from the Prudence Cow family
- 5 sons from which 4 sons are in AI already!
- Dam to Holbra Rodanas, Sanador, Elysium & Sansire
Peak Goldwyn Rhapsody EX-97-UK (PEDIGREE)
- 3 times Grand- & Supreme Champion UK Dairy Expo!!!
- HM. Grand Champion UK Dairy Day '18 & Grand Champion Agriscot 2014
- Supreme Champion, Grand Champion, Sr. Champion & Best Udder in the Show UK Dairy Expo 2018!!
- Nom. All Britain Mature Cows 2013, Nominated All-Britain Mature Cow 2018
- Res. Champion Holstein Staffordshire County Show 2011
- The 13th generation of Excellent Cows in a row!!
Wilder Hira VG-85-DE // CLICK HERE for her +2733 GTPI Roland offspring
- One of the highest outcross cows and former #3 GTPI cow in Europe!
- #1 GTPI Saloon daughter in Europe! (8/17)
- Already delivered the #1 GTPI, GLPI & RZG dtrs with 4 different sires
- Several sons in AI
Ferme de Beauchamp
Gonneville Sur Honfleur, France
Fernydale Farm, Earl Sterndale
Derbyshire, United Kingdom